Can’t wait to see new audiences in London for the first time and return to Winnipeg! Canadian Fringes are wonderful. Audiences who appreciate and come out to see theater. I’m busily brushing up my first show, Hitler’s Li’l Abomination, for both fringes, rehearsing with other performers in my home area like Randy Rutherford and Slater Penney… See you soon! Now if only I didn’t have to keep explaining that I’m going to the fringe in “London, CANADA”… Where else would there be a wonderful supportive theater fringe festival? Whoops, I mean “theatre”…
- White Supremacist who used “Battle of Berkeley” as testing ground for Charlottesville Nazi rally.
- The Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally murder.
- Me and Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones
- An Edmonton Fringe Festival interview about Animal Love
- Thank you Winnipeg Free Press for your 4-star review at the Winnipeg Fringe 2015
- Thank you Winnipeg CBC for the 5-star review at the Winnipeg Fringe 2015
- Day 1 – It’s all about your perspective.
- Prelude – One more time for the road…
- London Fringe Festival, June 2015 review of Hitler’s Li’l Abomination
- The Confederate Flag and the Swastika Flag